Drupal Bitcoin Payment Module
The Drupal Bitcoin payment module allows you to accept bitcoin payments in Drupal Commerce platform. Download and install a bitcoin payment plugin, set up SpectroCoin merchant project, and start accepting bitcoins at your shop immediately. Avoid Bitcoin price risks by settling payments in EUR, USD, GBP or any of the 20+ currencies offered by SpectroCoin.
How is it installed?
- Download the Drupal Bitcoin Payment Module.
- Upload files to sites/all/modules.
- Install/Enable the module at Admin → modules page.
- Generate Private and Public keys:
Go to the SpectroCoin page, open the "Project" section, and click on your project. Select "Edit Project" and then click the "Generate" button (next to the Public key field). You will get an automatically generated private key – download and save it. A matching Public key will be generated automatically and added to your project.
- Configure SpectroCoin options in Home → Administration → Store → Configuration → Payment methods.
- Enter your Merchant ID, Project ID and Private key (Options are part of the reaction rule settings.)